Monday, March 25, 2019

Blood Moon Death March Of Jesus - Spiritual Easter Rock Song - Lionstar

Song download..... http://supernatural-gospel-gears.bandcamp.com/track/blood-moon-death-march-of-jesus

Easter song. Blood Moon Death March Of Jesus. 
Picked up this C9 Guitar organ device. Makes your guitar sound just like an organ. Couldn't believe it. Really blew my mind. Wrote, recorded this instrumental song today for the Supernatural Gears Comix series playing guitar sounding like an organ.
JAKOB'S LOG ENTRY: 
I was summoned by the Intelligent Star to watch and observe the crucifiction of jesus but to not interfere. I was cloaked invisible to the roman soldiers except one. The Luciferian Norris. He was there to intimidate me and to test me. I had never met the supernatural gear jesus but knew he was about to make the ultimate sacrifice to expose demonic elements that move in secrecy between the raindrops in celeistial societies. The code of Blood Moon guild. A sacrifice that would move with truth down though generations for thousands of years. Every year around Easter I think of Jesus and what he went through.
Blood Moon Song Vault...... ( http://jamen.do/a/503956 )
Lionstar Graphic Novel Space Rock COMIX
FREE song downloads. FREE use commercial or personal. Attribution Required. Please reference Lenny Wiles Lionstar, supernaturalgears.org

No comments:

Post a Comment