Thursday, April 11, 2019

True Americans at work helping Nebraska Farmers

Went for a walk in the Park and a line of Semi-trucks filled with hay. They had all these huge American Flags on the front of the Hay trailers. A lot of people there. I thought here we go a Trump rally underway. So, I asked a person there as I walked by what was going on. She said it's a little hard to explain but we're taking hay and straw to the Farmers whose farms were destroyed by the floods in Nebraska. I thought thank God. Now this is the way America should work. Americans working together to help other Americans in need especially the farmers. Where would America be without our productive family farmers producing food not to mention I grew up on a Dairy farm. I thought this is what America used to be and should be again. I told them this is very very cool. Not sure what their complete mission is on their journey to Nebraska. I was tempted to board the Semi. I think there's probably a protest statement element to this Caravan of Help. Lots of hay but not enough for sure. Anyway I think this is the way America should be the one that holds the promise of God, peace, love and country. Thank God it wasn't a Trump Rally with fake flags. The Flags here were real!

Enter the ancient Blood Moon Song Vault. FREE song downloads.... ( http://jamen.do/a/503956 ) FREE use commercial or personal. Attribution Required. Please reference Lenny Wiles Lionstar, supernaturalgears.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment