Sunday, January 5, 2020

global warming

Global warming is only going to get worse with the results of a do nothing I love money and greed more than life itself society. So sad the demonic Evangelicals have helped to push this agenda with Trump who is probably the Antichrist who I think he is but that's just my thoughts. Like Steve Miller says soon the world will know. I could be wrong but I don't think Jesus would advocate putting Kids in cages or poisoning the waters, making fun of cripples and hurting the poor by cutting the food supply, worshipping money and the rich and blocking health care and healing to people without money. Jesus healed people and didn't asked for a dime. And destroying the God givin Earth to us to live on by letting it be destroyed for profit led by false prophets of Lucifer. But, I guess this was all written about long ago and it's coming into fruition now. As written "In 2nd Peter 3 the world will be destroyed by fire."

No comments:

Post a Comment