Thursday, January 16, 2020

Killing Of the Pigs - Swimming in boiling water in a Slaughterhouse

I watched a slaughterhouse pig video a few months ago and ever since then I can't eat pigs anymore. Just totally freaked me out. The abuse of the pigs being tortured and killed swimming in boiling water being hung upside down alive on hooks in a corporate environment totally just freaked me out and made me sad for the beast even though I grew up on a farm and help in butchering pigs. We never treated them like this. I'll just wait until they come out with the plant based pig cause I do love the taste of pig. I eat the plant based burgers now which taste just like meat using beets which look and taste like blood. Their working on Pork and chicken now too. Nothing against meat eaters though it's in our DNA to eat meat. I'll just stare right now. Not putting down meat eaters. Enjoy. I just can't do it anymore. Think I've been traumatized by that vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment