Sunday, January 26, 2020

got my gun got my truck and I'm red neck dumb fu^7^ck

Trump if he loses will say it's rigged and then his got my gun got my truck and I'm red neck dumb fu^7^ck are going come shooting. They can't wait to kill someone with their lethal toys as long as no one is shooting back. Most Liberals or Greens don't carry killing devices. At least not yet.


Organized religion is the problem. Jesus is not a religion. Christ is something unexplainable as a spiritual celestial force or being we don't understand that tried to get us away from all the killing us humans are still doing along with warfare and hate and to try and get us to live in peace and love kinda of like what the Hippies tried to do in the 60's which of course failed. As far as Jesus being real. Life is much much stranger than fiction. The infinite universe is one strange place. Lots going on out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment